The Hydro Walk HW336 is the strongest walk behind mower on the market.
Featuring a 36-inch 10-gauge steel with 7-gauge top and bottom reinforcements for added durability.
The Hydro Walk HW336 is stronger and faster than a walk behind mower while being safer and more manouvrable than a ride on mower, especially on steep or challenging terrain.
Perfect for professional contractors who require a strong and versatile machine to handle a wide variety of jobs.
- 14.5hp Kawasaki FS481v Engine
- 36 inch fabricated steel cutting deck
- Zero turn capability
- Hand-lever steering control with ball bearing linkage for smooth feel
- Hydro-Gear® ZT 2800 commercial grade transmission
- 18.9L Fuel Capacity
- 3 x High lift blades with 1.5 – 4.5 inch adjustable cutting height
- Single lever operated cruise control
- Electronic PTO switch allows easy engaging & disengaging of blades
- A Sulky stand on attachment is an extra cost option, and may be fitted for fatigue free all day operation.
Country of Manufacture – United States
Block Size – Up to 3 Acres
Engine – 14.5HP Kawasaki V-Twin
Transmission – Hydro-Gear ZT 2800
Cutting Width – 36 Inches
Cutting Deck Construction – Fabricated Steel
Cutting Deck Thickness – 10 Gauge
Cutting Height Adjustment – 7 Position
Cutting Height Maximum – 115mmCutting
Height Minimum – 38mm
Deck Wash – No
Anti Scalp Wheels – Yes
Blade Engagement – Electric PTO
Blade(s) – 2 Blades (Part #942-05458)
Turning Circle – N/A – Zero Turn
Starting – Key Start
Tow Hitch – Yes
Reverse Mowing – Yes
Grass Catcher – Optional Extra
Mulch Plug – Optional Extra
Safety – Operator Presence Control
Fuel Tank – 18.9L
Warranty – Engine – 2 Year Commercial
Warranty – Unit – 2 Year Commercial
Disclaimer – Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Images depicted on website are for Illustration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, features, attachments, and non-functional appearance.