Atom 580 Edger 33cc 2-Stroke Professional *RRP $719.00
· Quality proven over 15 years in professional application
· Light-in-weight with full anti-vibration handle features
· Strong robust construction
· Very easy to start Mitsubishi 2-Stroke stratified engine
· Very Fuel Efficient
· Long Lasting 4-blade cutting system
· Affordable quality with long life, used by Councils and landscapers Australia-wide
· Cuts neat edges everywhere
· Edges anywhere including round corners and curbs and gutters
· Environmentally friendly due to speed of job completion, low energy consumption, economical 4-blade cutting system
· Safety features throughout
· Solid steel precision ground ball bearings drive shaft
· Durable quality lawn edger with long life will outlast all other brand gasoline edgers
1. Trigger switch control with safety interlock.
2. Strong steel tube handle bars with anti-vibration system.
3. Mitsubishi high-power fuel efficient heavy duty commercial engine 33cc with stratified head boosted power. Low exhaust emissions meet strict EU and USA regulations.
4. Heavy duty automatic safety clutch with padded clutch shoes.
5. Easy lifting carrying handle.
6. Six position height adjustment.
7. Edge Guide.
8. Exclusive patented 4-blade cutting system. Longest 271mm (10 2/3”) hardened steel blades for smoother operation, longer life and neater cutting.
9. Constant height spring return rubberised pivoting debris deflector.
10. Very manoeuvrable long lasting commercial large 150mm (6”) rubber tyre wheel with premium sealed ball bearings.
11. Fully enclosed blades guard.
12. Cutaway showing section of precision ground solid steel drive shaft with hardened precision Spiral Bevel 3.54:1 reduction gears for high torque to drive long blades. Ball bearings used throughout.
13. Reinforced high strength Polyamid casing which can withstand 680 kgs (1500 lbs) of weight (Patent pending).
14. Cross brace for extra stability.
15. Comfortable air cushion bio-rubber handle grips.
16. Operator Comfort seven point inbuilt anti-vibration system for continuous long machine use. Some operators edge up to 8kms (5 miles) per day.
*Price subject to change please enquire for current price.